Saturday, September 25, 2010

hi i'm Cole, a coffee addict.

I tallied up my coffee intake today and it was...drum-roll please...SIX cups of coffee. how did this happen??

Here's what happens...

my alarm goes off- my first thought: "5 more minutes, God, please..."
second thought: "NEED. COFFEE."
Then I shuffle to the kitchen and end up with more than a single serving so I finish off the pot- there's 2 cups.

I get to school and think, "oh, i might as well grab a coffee since i'm early" - the 3rd cup.

Then,  I go to a diner to study and drink 3 cups.. maybe 4- i can't remember..in study mode..

I'm addicted!! When I'm stressed I think "I should go get a coffee to relax"..so then, like a maniac my heart is palapatating from my skyrocketing caffenne levels and reaching for another cup!!
What am I doing??? How backwards is that??? I just have to laugh at myself because it's so ridiculous!


this week- we'll try the everything-in-moderation approach and see what happens...
not only will my poor little heart thank me, but my wallet will also be a little more padded at the end of the week :)


wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment